RE: ANN: W32 executables for 6.3 and 7.0

RE: ANN: W32 executables for 6.3 and 7.0

jvanva
This "Rolodex VIM" mode looks quite interesting.

I am another user who would like to have buffer tabs in VIM, but I'm
willing to give the "Rolodex VIM" approach a try in the interim.
Should I turn off the Hidden option when using this mode?

Remembering to :sp rather than :e is going to take a while :-)

Joseph Van Valen

Re: ANN: W32 executables for 6.3 and 7.0

A.J.Mechelynck