RE: Vim version 7.0d BETA has been released

RE: Vim version 7.0d BETA has been released

Vince Negri (ASL)
Is it just me, or are there CVS problems with SF again?
7.0d BETA doesn't seem to have shown up on CVS yet.

Vince

Re: Vim version 7.0d BETA has been released

James Vega-3
On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 02:09:44PM +0100, Vince Negri wrote:
> Is it just me, or are there CVS problems with SF again?
> 7.0d BETA doesn't seem to have shown up on CVS yet.

Sourceforge is still recovering from the CVS problems they had near the
end of March/beginning of April.  They haven't enabled syncing anonymous
CVS with developer CVS yet.  You can see the current status of the CVS
service at <http://sourceforge.net/docs/A04>.

James
--
GPG Key: 1024D/61326D40 2003-09-02 James Vega <[hidden email]>

Re: Vim version 7.0d BETA has been released

Mikołaj Machowski
Dnia wtorek, 11 kwietnia 2006 15:09, Vince Negri napisał:
> Is it just me, or are there CVS problems with SF again?

Yes :(

m.