RFE: wrap to previous indent

Dave Yost-2
It would be nice to be able to ask vim to indent wrapped text under
the first nonblank character of the line to be wrapped, or optionally
n columns to the right of that.

Re: RFE: wrap to previous indent

Benjamin Fritz

On Jun 29, 4:32 pm, Dave Yost <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It would be nice to be able to ask vim to indent wrapped text under
> the first nonblank character of the line to be wrapped, or optionally
> n columns to the right of that.

See patch #15 at http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/web/vim-patches

http://www.google.com/search?q=define:rfe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFE
(nothing on wiktionary).

None of the definitions above seem to apply to your request.

Re: RFE: wrap to previous indent

Benjamin R. Haskell-8
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010, Ben Fritz wrote:

> [...]
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=define:rfe
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFE
> (nothing on wiktionary).
>
> None of the definitions above seem to apply to your request.

It's on the Wikipedia page you linked:

"""
RFE may mean:

[...]
- Request for enhancement, in software development
"""

--
Best,
Ben H

On Jun 29, 10:37 pm, "Benjamin R. Haskell" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2010, Ben Fritz wrote:
>
> > None of the definitions above seem to apply to your request.
>
> It's on the Wikipedia page you linked:
>
> """
> RFE may mean:
>
> [...]
> - Request for enhancement, in software development

Thanks. I'm not sure how I missed that.

By the way, if I sounded a little rude, I apologize. I meant to have a
question before those links. I was only asking what "RFE" meant to
satiate my own curiosity; I was not trying to point out any problems,
I was pretty sure the OP knew what he was talking about.

Right before hitting "send" in gmail I accidentally hit some crazy key
combination that my browser interpreted in a way that sent me to
google's home page. I'm not sure what I did, but I lost the message,
and apparently I retyped it in too much of a hurry.