Re: Article on vim on linux.com

Charles E Campbell Jr
Quoting Aschwin Marsman <[hidden email]>:

> On lwn.net I saw that there is an article on vim on linux.com:
> Vim's newest features
> http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=05/08/24/145234
>
> It talks about latest improvements, but the author doesn't seam
> to be very aware of vim development. See for yourself.

I have to agree with that!  One or two things it says aren't quite right; for
example, that multiple windows and multiple levels of undo are made possible
by the use of vim plugins.  Of course, the worst thing is that his selection
of plugins that he talks about doesn't include a single one of mine! :)

Regards,
Chip Campbell