Re: Can't uncompress otl2html-1.40.gz

Matej Cepl-2
BG - Ben Armstrong wrote:
> That file I provided you the URL for is actually called
> otl2html-1.40.tgz

After gunzipping, you tar-file. Rename the file form .tgz to .tar.gz and
open either with WinZip or Total Commander (which both can deal with
tarballs).

Matej

GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

According to the Franciscan priest Richard Rohr, spirituality is
not for people who are trying to avoid hell; it is for people
who have been through hell. In many ways, spirituality is about
what we do with our pain. And the truth is, if we don't
transform it, we will transmit it.
    -- Al Gustafson
       (quoted at
       http://thecorner.typepad.com/bc/2004/04/transform_not_t.html)