Re: Changing font size in specific buffer

Re: Changing font size in specific buffer

Manas Gupta
Hi folks,
  I am using someone else's UI for terminal-based chess but
  unfortunately the font size of UI is quite small.
  As I am using terminal inside Vim, I was wondering if there is any way
  to change the font size of this particular (Vim's) terminal without
  affecting other buffers and windows in Vim.

Thanks
--
Manas
CSAM Undergraduate | 2022

Re: Changing font size in specific buffer

trialero
On Mon, Jul 06, 2020 at 11:22:30AM +0530, Manas wrote:
> Hi folks,
>   I am using someone else's UI for terminal-based chess but
>   unfortunately the font size of UI is quite small.
>   As I am using terminal inside Vim, I was wondering if there is any way
>   to change the font size of this particular (Vim's) terminal without
>   affecting other buffers and windows in Vim.

normally the font size is set per user for all terminals in `.Xdefaults'
or alike files on *nix systems.

if you use a graphical terminal there probably is a menu item that lets
you set the font size.

use a different terminal window to play chess and set the font size at
your likings.

//meine