Re:How about dropping the MzScheme interface?

Re:How about dropping the MzScheme interface?

Bram Moolenaar

> >So, who would complain if we drop the MzScheme interface?
> >Please reply to the vim-use and/or vim-dev maillist.
>
> I would. It is the only interface I use myself.

OK, that is good to know.  Is this with scripts you only write for
yourself, or something you publish?

--
For humans, honesty is a matter of degree.  Engineers are always honest in
matters of technology and human relationships.  That's why it's a good idea

Re: How about dropping the MzScheme interface?

Christian Brabandt

On So, 26 Jan 2020, tux. wrote:

> I rarely publish my scripts for anything - the only script which made
> it to Vim's scripts repository is Logpad.vim which was in VimL. 😃
> It's only my personal preference, honestly.

May I ask, what the reason is for using the mzscheme interface instead
of any of the others (or VimScript)? Is it just personal preference?

Best,
Christian
--
Sprich leise und höflich, aber trage stets einen dicken Knüppel bei
dir.