Quantcast

Re: Plans for Vim 7.4

Bram Moolenaar

Ron Aaron wrote:

> I know it's late to vote, but some sort of sane 'gdb' integration would
> be supremely useful.  I haven't found any packages for this that don't
> involve a lot of setup.

There are several implementations, including my own "Agide".
Pick one that is the best and improve it...
Most likely it won't require more than a few changes inside Vim itself.

--
Corn oil comes from corn and olive oil comes from olives, so where
does baby oil come from?

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.