Re: Plans for Vim 7.4

Bram Moolenaar

Ron Aaron wrote:

> I know it's late to vote, but some sort of sane 'gdb' integration would
> be supremely useful.  I haven't found any packages for this that don't
> involve a lot of setup.

There are several implementations, including my own "Agide".
Pick one that is the best and improve it...
Most likely it won't require more than a few changes inside Vim itself.

Corn oil comes from corn and olive oil comes from olives, so where
does baby oil come from?

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- [hidden email] --   \\\
///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- \\\
\\\  an exciting new programming language --        ///
 \\\            help me help AIDS victims --    ///

For more information, visit
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_multibyte" group.
For more options, visit