Re: RSS feed for Vim tips

Bugzilla from aharrison@gmail.com
On 4/14/05, Jason Diamond <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you use a news aggregator, please give the feeds a shot and let me
> know how they look. Once I think I've got everything working correctly
> for tips, I'll do the same for scripts.

I was just curious, was the feed for scripts ever set up?  I haven't
seen any mentions of it in the lists lately.

Andy

Re: Rss feed for Vim tips

Matt Foster
Quoting Andy Harrison ([hidden email]):
> On 4/14/05, Jason Diamond <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> If you use a news aggregator, please give the feeds a shot and let me
>> know how they look. Once I think I've got everything working correctly
>> for tips, I'll do the same for scripts.
>
> I was just curious, was the feed for scripts ever set up?  I haven't
> seen any mentions of it in the lists lately.

Have a look at the vim home page. It's the second 'news' item.

--
Cheers,

Matt Foster <[hidden email]>
------------------------------------
NP: Massive Attack - Weather Storm (feat. Craig Armstrong) (Protection)

Re: Rss feed for Vim tips

Bugzilla from aharrison@gmail.com

> > I was just curious, was the feed for scripts ever set up?  I haven't
> > seen any mentions of it in the lists lately.
>
> Have a look at the vim home page. It's the second 'news' item.

Actually that pertains to vim *tips* which was what made me curious
about the status of a scripts feed.

Andy Harrison

Re: Rss feed for Vim tips

Matt Foster
Quoting Andy Harrison ([hidden email]):

>>> I was just curious, was the feed for scripts ever set up?  I haven't
>>> seen any mentions of it in the lists lately.
>>
>> Have a look at the vim home page. It's the second 'news' item.
>

> Actually that pertains to vim *tips* which was what made me curious
> about the status of a scripts feed.

Oh yeah, so it does. Sorry 'bout that.

--
Cheers,

Matt Foster <[hidden email]>
NP: Lacuna Coil - Senzafine (The EPs - Lacuna Coil / Halflife)