Re: Right-click menu (KMM35908629V66212L0KM)

Re: Right-click menu (KMM35908629V66212L0KM)

A.J.Mechelynck
Hello Dan,

As I already told one of your colleagues (Kristy M. C., and the ticket
number was KMM35615871V31530L0KM), the problem is that you are getting
emails posted to the mutual-help mailing list for the "Vim" text editor.
They have nothing to do with eBay. I don't know how you were "subscribed" to
that list (maybe a prank from some disgruntled ex-colleague of yours?) but I
suggest you do the following:

1. Identify which exact eBay email address receives emails addressed To or
Cc [hidden email] (the latter is the mailing list address).
2. Using as a "From" address the eBay address determined at step 1, send an
email to [hidden email] -- the contents of that email can be
anything, it may even be empty.
3. There will be an autoreply to that same eBay address, telling you how to
complete the unsubscribe. You should read it and act on it. Once you do, you
won't get those vim-list messages anymore.

For more info, browse to http://www.vim.org/ (or
http://vim.sourceforge.net/ ) and follow the "Community" link in the left
margin.