Re: Server test 2: please reply everyone

Re: Server test 2: please reply everyone

Matej Cepl-2
Noel Henson wrote:
> Sorry for the imposition. I'm trying to figure out a sneaky mail routing
> issue.

Here we are.

Matej

GPG Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

I believe in the power of prayer. It's been said: "I would rather
stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers
of the righteous." The prayers of a friend are one of life's most
gracious gifts.
    -- George W. Bush at the 2001 National Prayer Breakfast