Re: Subscription question

Kamil Kisiel-2

On Jul 19, 7:09 am, "R.O. Blättner" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, all,
>
> today I successfully re-subscribed to this list -  now
> hosted by google.
>
> But I don't get any messages in my inbox.
>
> Should I perform other actions besides the
> successful reply to the confirmation mail ?
>
> Thanks a lot for help
>
> Rolf

I'm able to edit my subscription options (mailing frequency, etc.) by
clicking "Edit Membership" on the right side of http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use

However, I'm unsure if this works if you're not using a Google account
to access the list.

RE: Subscription question

Larson, David

Well, you must be subscribed because I got your message! =)

Re: Subscription question

Ted Pavlic

We covered something like this in vim-experiment. Messages from others
were being delivered, but not messages from the person checking mail.
There seems to be a fix... but it's a little silly.

Google groups seems a little buggy right now.

I recommend unsubscribing and resubscribing; HOWEVER, when you
resubscribe, be sure to CLICK THE LINK in the CONFIRMATION e-mail. That
is, do NOT confirm your subscription by sending an e-mail back. Be sure
to confirm by CLICKING THE LINK.

As far as we can tell, that will get your messages delivered to your inbox.

--Ted

P.S.

Of course, if *NO* messages are being delivered, you may need to adjust
your Google settings. I recommend just subscribing using the

[hidden email]

option rather than going through <shiver> Google groups' web interface.

--
Ted Pavlic <[hidden email]>