Re: Vim calendar for 2018

Bram Moolenaar

Hello Vim users!

> I have updated the handy desktop calendar for 2018.  It prints on one
> sheet of paper and, after folding and applying a bit of glue, stands on
> your desk.
>
> It is available in English and Dutch.  You can find the PDF files on my
> website: http://moolenaar.net/#Calendar

Turns out "ncal -w 2018" shows the wrong week numbers!  I have corrected
that now.

Happy Vimming!

PS. Still shopping for presents?  Please use the links on this page, a
percentage goes to the children in Uganda:
http://iccf-holland.org/click1.html
It doesn't cost you anything!

--
From "know your smileys":
 :^[/   mean-smiley-with-cigarette

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.