Re: [Vimoutliner] Modified Vim with complete and proper highlighting on folds

Re: [Vimoutliner] Modified Vim with complete and proper highlighting on folds

Noel Henson
Modified patch. There was a bug in foldhidef(); one too many levels of
indirection. It now just returns the HLF_FL constant.

Noel

  Noel Henson

foldhi.patch (7K) Download Attachment

Re: [Vimoutliner] Modified Vim with complete and proper highlighting on folds

Bram Moolenaar

Noel Henson wrote (almost a year ago):

> Modified patch. There was a bug in foldhidef(); one too many levels of
> indirection. It now just returns the HLF_FL constant.

I finally had a look at this patch.  It's far from ready to be included.
For a start, there is no documentation for the 'foldhighlight' option,
thus I don't know how it is supposed to work.  Also, using a number for
the highlight is probably not a good idea.  Why not use a highlight
name?

Alternatively, a much simpler solution would be to support highlight
names Folded1, Folded2, etc.

--
MORTICIAN:    What?
CUSTOMER:     Nothing -- here's your nine pence.