Re: disable switchbuf option

Christian J. Robinson-2

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009, Sergey Vakulenko wrote:

> it is possible disable switchbuf option?
> when i set "set switchbuf=", vim continue jumping to buffer.

The 'switchbuf' option controls only the behavior of Vim when
switching between buffers, it does not control whether you can switch
buffers.

Can you clarify what you are trying to do?

Also, this query probably belongs in the vim_use list rather than the
vim_dev list, so I've added it to the CC list.

- Christian

--
Christian J. Robinson <[hidden email]>
http://www.infynity.spodzone.com/