Re: handling filename arguments with spaces (KMM34595817V96909L0KM)

Re: handling filename arguments with spaces (KMM34595817V96909L0KM)

Hari Krishna Dara

Does anyone understand what happened here? How come I got a response
from ebay customer service?

Hari

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 at 10:58am, eBay Customer Support wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks for writing to us. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
>
> We appreciate you forwarding your transaction correspondence, though
> it's not necessary. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have
> an eBay question or concern.
>
> We are committed to your online trading safety and success.
>
> Regards,
>
> Janice B.
> eBay Customer Support
>
> Original Message Follows:
> -------------------------
>

> On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 at 1:34pm, Steve Hall wrote:
>
> > From: Hari Krishna Dara, Jun 24, 2005 12:40 AM

> OpenInVim.vbs
> > >
> > > Yes, that is what it is exactly. You specify this as the program
> > > instead of the gvim.exe.
> >
> > Windows XP does not accept .vbs files for a MIME action. Am I missing
> > something?
>
> I didn't know that. In my case, I am using this as IE's View Source
> editor, which is done by directly modifying a key in the registry. You
> could do the same if you are familiar with the registry settings for
> this, but that might not still work. How about pointing to cscript.exe
> with this .vbs as an argument instead of using the .vbs itself as a
> program?

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Re: handling filename arguments with spaces (KMM34595817V96909L0KM)

David.Fishburn
Same thing happened to me.
I wonder if someone there uses Vim and subscribed with a common support email address?