Reformat single-line HTML

cjsmall
I'm getting some raw HTML -- usually from the page source of website -- that is formatted as a single line of thousands of characters.  Can vim automatically reformat this into readable and indented code?  If not, is there a good filter program you can suggest to do the job.  Thanks.

Re: Reformat single-line HTML

cjsmall
Following up on you own post, I did find a suggestion to use "tidy -i" as a filter.  This seems to be reasonable.  I would still love to hear any other better ideas you may have.