Repeat words replace in Visual Block mode?

Repeat words replace in Visual Block mode?

Nguyen Minh Hieu
I can do repeat insert in visual block mode with: <C-v> <some-
navigation> <S-I>
But what i'm trying to do is replace in visual block mode (like
textmate), the selected block in other lines is replaced the same as
the first line. Something like: <C-v> <navigation> <S-R>
Thanks

Re: Repeat words replace in Visual Block mode?

Benjamin Fritz
On Thursday, March 22, 2012 8:40:20 AM UTC-5, Nguyen Minh Hieu wrote:
> I can do repeat insert in visual block mode with: <C-v> <some-
> navigation> <S-I>
> But what i'm trying to do is replace in visual block mode (like
> textmate), the selected block in other lines is replaced the same as
> the first line. Something like: <C-v> <navigation> <S-R>
> Thanks

You can use either r, s, or c in blockwise visual mode to replace the selection.