Restricting list in script select icon.

John Culleton-3

When I click on the run script icon on the toolbar (gear wheel
on Linux, running man on MSWin) I get a full list of the current
directory. Is there a way to restrict the list of files in the
popup window to just those with a script indicator such as a
unique prefix or suffix? Alternatively, could I change the
action so that instead of looking in the current directory it
automatically listed the contents of a subdirectory called
"scripts"?

What file(s) do I need to modify to get this? I worry that beginning
users might be confused by all those filenames.

  --

John Culleton
The answers to all your publishing questions are found