Running a panda3d python program from vim and getting output?

Running a panda3d python program from vim and getting output?

UncleSam
How can I do this, like in netbeans where you run your program and it tells you what errors you made.

Re: Running a panda3d python program from vim and getting output?

Gary Johnson-4
On 2013-01-05, UncleSam wrote:
> How can I do this, like in netbeans where you run your program and
> it tells you what errors you made.

This is described in the following.

    :help 30.1
    :help :make_makeprg
    :help errorformats

Read those and come back with any remaining questions.

Regards,
Gary