Running multiple code lines from python 2.7 directly from MacVim

jj

Running multiple code lines from python 2.7 directly from MacVim

jj
Hi Everyone,
  I apologize if this is answered somewhere else in this group but I cant seem to find it.
  I'm using MacVIM: - Vi IMproved 7.4 (2013 Aug 10, compiled Apr 21 2014 14:54:22
on a MBP running Yosemite 10.10.2. If I check versions I see that python has a + sign next to it (python3 does not).
  Indentation and text highlighting looks correct for .py files. The only thing I would like to do in addition to having the formatting, indentation is to execute multiple lines of python 2.7 code directly from MacVim.
  I'm not sure if a plugin is necessary or if specific commands are required. Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Many thanks,
Joe