SKIP_GTK still in configure.in

Björn Winckler
Hi,

I've just pulled the latest hg changeset and noticed that ./configure
is acting a bit strange.  Turns out there is still one occurrence of
SKIP_GTK in configure.in that should be SKIP_GTK2.  In my configure.in
it's around line 1940 but this is for the MacVim so the line number
will differ.  The offending line looks like this:

if test -z "$SKIP_ATHENA" -o -z "$SKIP_NEXTAW" -o -z "$SKIP_MOTIF" -o
-z "$SKIP_GTK"; then

Björn

Re: SKIP_GTK still in configure.in

Bram Moolenaar

Björn Winckler wrote:

> I've just pulled the latest hg changeset and noticed that ./configure
> is acting a bit strange.  Turns out there is still one occurrence of
> SKIP_GTK in configure.in that should be SKIP_GTK2.  In my configure.in
> it's around line 1940 but this is for the MacVim so the line number
> will differ.  The offending line looks like this:
>
> if test -z "$SKIP_ATHENA" -o -z "$SKIP_NEXTAW" -o -z "$SKIP_MOTIF" -o
> -z "$SKIP_GTK"; then

That's easy to fix.  Thanks for reporting the problem.

--
Edison's greatest achievement came in 1879, when he invented the
electric company.  Edison's design was a brilliant adaptation of the