Save the date: 20 minute VO project talk at GoLUG

Save the date: 20 minute VO project talk at GoLUG

Steve Litt
Hi all,

At the next GoLUG meeting (first Wednesday in June) I'll do a 20 minute
presentation on the evolution of the VimOutliner project. It will probably be
a condensed version of this:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/lpm/200310/200310.htm

If you live near Orlando you might want to come. Dillon Jones -- you'll be
mentioned as the guy coming up with the idea of Vim6_folding=outlining, and
the idea of using tags to do interoutline linking, so come if you can.

Maybe I'll try to get someone to make a video.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Author: Universal Troubleshooting Process books and courseware