Searching mailing list archive

Suresh Govindachar`

On vim-dev at 3/11/2018 8:04 AM, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

 > Why I finally added the terminal window, ...
 > I mentioned the reasons quite a while ago (July 2nd 2017).

I was unsuccessful at finding that post on google groups (which is
really painful to search in), on nabble
(http://vim.1045645.n5.nabble.com/) and on
http://mm.iit.uni-miskolc.hu/Data/Supports/VIM/mail.html#archives

So (1) what's a good place to search the vim mailing list archives?
and (2) please provide a link to the post Bram cited.

Thanks,

--Suresh

Re: Searching mailing list archive

mbouard