Selecting text in MacVim

A S

Selecting text in MacVim

A S
Hi!

One of the many nicest features of MacVim is that after enabling `macvim_hig_shift_movement` option, it lets you to select text using Shift, Option and Arrows.

However, is it possible to modify the selecting behavior? For now, as I can see, if `set selection = exclusive`, when moving forward, it mimics Vim's `vw`, while I'd prefer it to be something like `ve` (i.e., do not select a space after a word).

Is it possible?

Thank you.