Set display font to large

Marek Stepanek

Hello all!

Really my first question here! Sorry for it! I am unable to enlarge the
display font in the gvim window on Mac. My display of my MacPro is 17
inch with 1920 x 1200 pixels. The default setting is much too small. I
really looked everywhere, but I am unable to find a solution.

I tried with :help guifontset but the suggested solution is not working:

:set guifontset=-*-*-medium-r-normal--16-*-*-*-c-*-*-*

I only need to set the display font to bigger ...

Sorry for this question

Marek greetings from Munich