Setting up a colorscheme that matches Xcode C

Setting up a colorscheme that matches Xcode C

share.christopher
Hi,

I'm starting work shortly on a new project, the majority of which involves using command line tools. In the past I've used Xcode.

I'm an average vim user (the command line version) and I'd like to use it for the project however I find the C syntax colouring annoying because I'm used to Xcode's colouring.

Is there a colorscheme available that mimics Xcode's?

If not, what's the best way to set this up?

Cheers,

Chris

Re: Setting up a colorscheme that matches Xcode C

Steven Michalske
have a look here for a color scheme you like.

http://code.google.com/p/vimcolorschemetest/