Something's not working here.

Kyku-2
Hello,

I get a SEGV signal after doing the following in Vim 7.0f05 under Linux
(both console and gtk2):

1) start vim
2) :tab help
3) :bd

Yours,
Kyku

Re: Something's not working here.

Yegappan Lakshmanan
Hi Kyku,

On 4/30/06, Kyku <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I get a SEGV signal after doing the following in Vim 7.0f05 under Linux
> (both console and gtk2):
>
> 1) start vim
> 2) :tab help
> 3) :bd

Yes. This problem/crash was introduced in the 7.0f04 version.
This should be fixed in the next version.

- Yegappan

Kyku wrote:

> I get a SEGV signal after doing the following in Vim 7.0f05 under Linux
> (both console and gtk2):
>
> 1) start vim
> 2) :tab help
> 3) :bd

There was a problem in the 7.0f05 version that may cause a crash when
closing the current window if it's the last one in a tab page.  It
will be solved in the next version.

--
Every time I lose weight, it finds me again!