Spammers and virus infected attachments

Eric Arnold

Just in case it isn't obvious to everybody, the messages with "STATUS" subject
have a virus in the attachment, and others too (i.e. "GOOD DAY" subject).  It
seems this is not really a new occurrence, but I thought I'd say something
anyway.

Re: Spammers and virus infected attachments

jose isaias cabrera-2

Our company blocks it, but thanks anyway...  We're seemingly getting
more and more spam on this list.

thanks again.

jic