Strange Characters in TOC window when using vim-pandoc plugin

Strange Characters in TOC window when using vim-pandoc plugin

Joey Ling
When I execute the :TOC command in Vim, TOC window apperars in the left, but the headers show strange characters like <ac> ...

Why and how to fix it?

51425460-74263f80-1c17-11e9-84d1-0431350a3935.png (106K) Download Attachment

Re: Strange Characters in TOC window when using vim-pandoc plugin

Joey Ling
On Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 7:14:54 PM UTC+8, Joey Ling wrote:
> When I execute the :TOC command in Vim, TOC window apperars in the left, but the headers show strange characters like <ac> ...
>
> Why and how to fix it?

If I put a <space> between # and words in the headers, the <ac> disappears, like this:
# 爷爷

but #爷爷 shows the <ac>.