Strange error in 7.3.1148 on Tiger PPC

dv1445
On Tiger PPC, there is a new error in 7.3.1148 that was not in 7.3.1020 or earlier.  To reproduce, clone a fresh repo and build with --enable-pythoninterp.  Open a MacVim window and do
    :py print "hello"

I see the following error:

sys:1: RuntimeWarning: Python C API version mismatch for module vim: This Python has API version 1013, module vim has version 1012.

I have MacVim linked against Python 2.7.5, installed into /library/frameworks.  Linking to a Python located there has always worked fine until now.

-gmn

Re: Strange error in 7.3.1148 on Tiger PPC

Björn Winckler
On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 7:17 AM,  wrote:
> On Tiger PPC, there is a new error in 7.3.1148 that was not in 7.3.1020 or earlier.  To reproduce, clone a fresh repo and build with --enable-pythoninterp.  Open a MacVim window and do
>     :py print "hello"
>
> I see the following error:
>
> sys:1: RuntimeWarning: Python C API version mismatch for module vim: This Python has API version 1013, module vim has version 1012.
>
> I have MacVim linked against Python 2.7.5, installed into /library/frameworks.  Linking to a Python located there has always worked fine until now.

This is caused by a mismatch between the Python headers you compile
against and the Python library you link against.  I only use the
system installed Python so I can't help you with this.

Björn