Swap file warning dialogue box options -- can't use keyboard!

Swap file warning dialogue box options -- can't use keyboard!

Brent
Whenever the swap file warning dialogue box pops up, I can't use tab to go to the different options, I have to use my mouse. Am I missing something?

Re: Swap file warning dialogue box options -- can't use keyboard!

dacresni
On Thursday, August 1, 2013 4:22:29 PM UTC-5, Brent wrote:
> Whenever the swap file warning dialogue box pops up, I can't use tab to go to the different options, I have to use my mouse. Am I missing something?

I don't think you can tab through buttons on Mac OS. I wish you could. The highlighted button is pushed with the enter button and the capital letter of the other options is possible if configured by the develope

Re: Swap file warning dialogue box options -- can't use keyboard!

dado
I can Tab through all buttons.
If you haven't remapped this shortcut at the system level, try pressing
Ctrl+F7 to toggle/enable full Tab navigation.
That setting is also accessible in  System
Preferences->Keyboard->Keyboard Shortcuts, towards the bottom of the pane.

Dado.

On 8/2/13 10:28 AM, dacresni wrote:
> On Thursday, August 1, 2013 4:22:29 PM UTC-5, Brent wrote:
>> Whenever the swap file warning dialogue box pops up, I can't use tab to go to the different options, I have to use my mouse. Am I missing something?
> I don't think you can tab through buttons on Mac OS. I wish you could. The highlighted button is pushed with the enter button and the capital letter of the other options is possible if configured by the develope

Re: Swap file warning dialogue box options -- can't use keyboard!

Björn Winckler
On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Dado Feigenblatt wrote:
On 8/2/13 10:28 AM, dacresni wrote:
On Thursday, August 1, 2013 4:22:29 PM UTC-5, Brent wrote:
Whenever the swap file warning dialogue box pops up, I can't use tab to go to the different options, I have to use my mouse. Am I missing something?
I don't think you can tab through buttons on Mac OS. I wish you could. The highlighted button is pushed with the enter button and the capital letter of the other options is possible if configured by the develope

I can Tab through all buttons.
If you haven't remapped this shortcut at the system level, try pressing Ctrl+F7 to toggle/enable full Tab navigation.
That setting is also accessible in  System Preferences->Keyboard->Keyboard Shortcuts, towards the bottom of the pane.

 In addition to this, take a look at ":h macvim-dialogs".

Björn

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 2:22:29 PM UTC-7, Brent wrote:
> Whenever the swap file warning dialogue box pops up, I can't use tab to go to the different options, I have to use my mouse. Am I missing something?

ahh thank you all!