Syntax highlighting of multiple here documents

Syntax highlighting of multiple here documents

Nikolai Weibull-11
p <<EOE, <<EOA
abc
EOE
def
EOA

isn’t highlighted correctly.  I can’t think of a way to good fix this
off the top of my head, but I guess one solution would be to allow for
here documents to match inside here documents, or match the last one
on a line (which I don’t think you can tell Vim to do).

Anyway, thought I’d mention it.  Also, I’m planning on upgrading the
indentation definition, but I’m not making any promises.