Syntax/indent files for GNU ld scripts

Stefan Karlsson
Hello,

Are there any syntax/indent files for GNU ld (linker) scripts?

Regards,

Stefan

Re: Syntax/indent files for GNU ld scripts

Nikolai Weibull-2
Stefan Karlsson wrote:

> Are there any syntax/indent files for GNU ld (linker) scripts?

Here?s a syntax definition that I?m sending to Bram for Vim 7.  I hacked
it together by scanning the ld info, so there may be stuff missing so
please tell me of any problems you find.  I don?t have any example ld
scripts lying around, so I haven?t been able to test it.  I?ve also
written an indent script that?s more or less the same as the new one
I?ve written for Tcl,
        nikolai

ld.vim (2K) Download Attachment
ld.vim (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Syntax/indent files for GNU ld scripts

Bram Moolenaar

Nikolai Weibull wrote:

> > Are there any syntax/indent files for GNU ld (linker) scripts?
>
> Here's a syntax definition that I'm sending to Bram for Vim 7.  I hacked
> it together by scanning the ld info, so there may be stuff missing so
> please tell me of any problems you find.  I don't have any example ld
> scripts lying around, so I haven't been able to test it.  I've also
> written an indent script that's more or less the same as the new one
> I've written for Tcl,

Thanks.

How does one recognize ld files?

173. You keep tracking down the email addresses of all your friends
     (even childhood friends).

Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> How does one recognize ld files?

I don?t know, but I?m guessing *.ld,