System Breach

Noel Henson
Everyone,

Sorry for the system going up and down and the disappearing VO website.
There was a security breach from some luser on 8/15/2005 13:49:01 PDT.
Unfortunately the IP address is for a dial-up user in Uruguay.

Thanks go to Eric krohn for pointing out this last breach.

Noel

Re: System Breach

Noel Henson
On Monday 22 August 2005 06:59 am, Noel Henson wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> Sorry for the system going up and down and the disappearing VO website.
> There was a security breach from some luser on 8/15/2005 13:49:01 PDT.
> Unfortunately the IP address is for a dial-up user in Uruguay.
>
> Thanks go to Eric krohn for pointing out this last breach.
>
> Noel

In case anyone is interested. The hacker used an exploit for PostNuke that
was published in July. I have removed the exploit from the site and removed
the damage.

Noel