TOhtml folding + button in the generated html page

TOhtml folding + button in the generated html page

ping song
I've been using this tool for long time and , especially under diff mode I love its ability to generate side by side 2 panels showing the difference in a good way. and the folding button in html panel is very useful.

but recently I changed a new laptop and install vim8, I found the folding button is missing in the generated html file. I compared my old and new laptop but I could not found much difference - same version and same .vimrc.

VIM - Vi IMproved 8.0 (2016 Sep 12, compiled DecĀ  7 2017 04:42:02)

can anyone help to advise how do I narrow down the issue?
I just want the fold button back.

regards
ping

TOhtml folding + button in the generated html page

Ben Fritz
You need to enable the folding, it's not on by default. I think this is the option but I'm not in front of my computer at the moment so consult the help for :TOhtml in case I didn't get it exactly correct:

    let g:html_dynamic_folds=1