Taglist error: Error detected while processing function <SNR>29_Tlist_Refresh_Folds

Taglist error: Error detected while processing function <SNR>29_Tlist_Refresh_Folds

Woody Wu
Hi,

It seems this is a issue existing over long time.  I met the same
problem when I switch to a tab that has a TagList window opened.  Does
anyone know how to overcome it?

Thanks in advance.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 ([hidden email])

Re: Taglist error: Error detected while processing function <SNR>29_Tlist_Refresh_Folds

Jan Larres
Hi Steven,

> It seems this is a issue existing over long time.  I met the same
> problem when I switch to a tab that has a TagList window opened.  Does
> anyone know how to overcome it?

try the attached patch, it should fix the problem.

Cheers,
        Jan

--
-[ OpenPGP key ID: 00A0FD5F ]-
Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons.

taglist.diff (605 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Taglist error: Error detected while processing function <SNR>29_Tlist_Refresh_Folds

Woody Wu
Hey! That works!  Thank you!