Text Styles

Varun Gupta
Hi All

 Is there any way we can incorporate text styles -
BOLD , ITALICS etc in our VIM document

Best Regards

Varun

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Re: Text Styles

Georg Dahn
Hi!

>  Is there any way we can incorporate text styles -
> BOLD , ITALICS etc in our VIM document

No, because VIM is a text editor and no word processing program.
However, if you are editing HTML files, VIM will display bold text as
bold text, italic text as italic, ... but I suppose, that's not what you
are looking for.

Best wishes,
Georg

Re: Text Styles

Altukhou Yury
Hello Varun,
      This is the matter of a color scheme and syntax highliting.
      So you can do it.
      For example try:
      :hi Comment gui=italic
      and look at the comments.

      For further information see
      :h :highlight

Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 8:57:26 AM, you wrote:

VG> Hi All

VG>  Is there any way we can incorporate text styles -
VG> BOLD , ITALICS etc in our VIM document

VG> Best Regards

VG> Varun

VG> Yahoo! Sports
VG> Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football
VG> http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

 Wind                            mailto:[hidden email]