Title in tabs

Tor-4

Hi!

How do I custom title names in tabs?

The problem is that long paths really mess up tabs and make it almost
impossible to choose correct file from the tabs.

I just want to display the file name, like titlestring=%t

Btw, great vim implementation.

Cheers!

Tor

Re: Title in tabs

Nico Weber-3

Hi,

> How do I custom title names in tabs?
>
> The problem is that long paths really mess up tabs and make it almost
> impossible to choose correct file from the tabs.
>
> I just want to display the file name, like titlestring=%t

See `:h 'guitablabel'`. Write again if you need more help :-)

Nico