Trying to get dbext to work on a mac os yosemite

Trying to get dbext to work on a mac os yosemite

Brian Libgober
Hello,

Pretty new to vim, struggling to configure dbext to work with a sqlite database. I'm using VIM v8.0.278 on a Macbook running yosemite. Setup my connection string like so

let g:dbext_default_profile_SQLite = 'type=SQLITE:SQLITE_bin=sqlite3:dbname=/Users/brianlibgober/Dropbox/Collaborations/CleanMake/Main.sqlite'

I run a simple command "select * from CIK limit 5;"

The response is a bizarre error message:

Connection: T(SQLITE)  D(/Users/brianlibgober/Dropbox/Collaborations/CleanMake/Main.sqlite)   at 15:50
Error: near "<": syntax error
To change connection parameters:
:DBPromptForBufferParameters
Or
:DBSetOption user|passwd|dsnname|srvname|dbname|host|port|...=<value>
:DBSetOption user=tiger:passwd=scott
Last command(rc=1):
sqlite3  /Users/brianlibgober/Dropbox/Collaborations/CleanMake/Main.sqlite < /var/folders/p2/nkftf47s5vb8zr6slgc7fc940000gn/T/vR5KQNz/dbext.sql
Last SQL:
.mode column
.headers ON
select * from CIK limit 5;

The weirdest part of this is that the command apparently sent to the terminal does work when run on its own.