Unable to use "Edit with existing Vim" option on Windows to open another file

Unable to use "Edit with existing Vim" option on Windows to open another file

'Jürgen Krämer' via vim_use
Hi,
    I have Vim 8.0 installed on my laptop which has Windows 10 Pro (64-bit OS).
Suppose in gvim window test.c file is opened currently.
Now when I try to open a file say vector.c in Windows explorer by right clicking on it and
using "Edit with existing Vim - test.c" option, it simply does not open the file vector.c
In gvim window it still shows the test.c file only.

Any ideas for the fix ?

Thank you.
Mahendra