Unsubscribing ?

Alan Schmitt
Hello,

I've been trying for a while to unsubscribe, asking the web interface
(and confirming by email when I was requested) several times.

This morning I receive a mail telling me I'm still subscribed, and that:

> If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
> [hidden email].  Thanks!

So I do, and I receive another email telling me:

> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at u15182764.onlinehome-server.com.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses.
>
> <[hidden email]>:
> This address no longer accepts mail.

So I have two questions: how can on unsubscribe if the web interface
does not really do it, and why is there no mean to contact the owner
of the list?

Thanks,

Alan

--
Alan Schmitt <http://alan.petitepomme.net/>

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool
happen.
  .O.
  ..O
  OOO

PGP.sig (193 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Unsubscribing ?

Noel Henson
Alan,

I'll look into this right away. Sorry you are unsubscribing. The web
interface should already have a link to contact me. I'll check it out to
make sure. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Noel