Updated files requested (fwd)

Hugh Sasse
Just in case it gets missed....
        Hugh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:52:02 +0200
From: Bram Moolenaar <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Updated files requested

This is a message for all people who maintain syntax files, plugins,
translations, etc.: Please send me updated files within a week. Thursday
20 April the latest.  Then I can make a final beta testing version for
Vim 7.

I don't search around on the internet for updated files, please e-mail
them to me.

This is also a last chance to make improvements.  All changes need to be
tested!

If you are not a maintainer but know there is a newer version available,
or know about a problem that needs to be fixed, please contact the
maintainer directly.  They might not all read this message.

--
Never go to the toilet in a paperless office.

 \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://www.ICCF.nl         ///

Re: Updated files requested (fwd)

Doug Kearns
On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 03:57:24PM +0100, Hugh Sasse wrote:
> Just in case it gets missed....

Thanks. I've forward on the latest...not much in the way of changes to
existing files. ;-)

Regards,
Doug