Updated files requested

Bram Moolenaar

This is a message for all people who maintain syntax files, plugins,
translations, etc.: Please send me updated files within a week. Thursday
20 April the latest.  Then I can make a final beta testing version for
Vim 7.

I don't search around on the internet for updated files, please e-mail
them to me.

This is also a last chance to make improvements.  All changes need to be
tested!

If you are not a maintainer but know there is a newer version available,
or know about a problem that needs to be fixed, please contact the
maintainer directly.  They might not all read this message.

--
Never go to the toilet in a paperless office.

 \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://www.ICCF.nl         ///