Quantcast

Updated indent/tf.vim

Christian J. Robinson-2

This version uses shiftwidth() instead of &shiftwidth.

--
Christian J. Robinson <[hidden email]>
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

tf.vim (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Updated indent/tf.vim

Bram Moolenaar

Christian Robinson wrote:

> This version uses shiftwidth() instead of &shiftwidth.

Thanks, I'll include it.

No need to send it to the mailing list.

--
Q: What is the difference between open-source and commercial software?
A: If you have a problem with commercial software you can call a phone

Re: Updated indent/tf.vim

Christian J. Robinson-2
On Sat, 25 Feb 2017, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> Christian Robinson wrote:
>
>> This version uses shiftwidth() instead of &shiftwidth.
>
> Thanks, I'll include it.
>
> No need to send it to the mailing list.

Apologies, I used the wrong address. I intended to only send it
directly to you.

- Christian

--
Christian J. Robinson <[hidden email]>
"I'm not screwed. I'm beyond screwed. Screwed is sitting across the room,