Quantcast

VIM NERDTree Plugin - How to Open Right Click Menu

VIM NERDTree Plugin - How to Open Right Click Menu

Amit Christian
I am using GVim on Windows 7. And this may seem like a pretty straight forward answer. But I can't find out. How do I get a right click menu of a file/folder in Vim's NERDTree plugin. Occasionally, I would like to use say, a right click menu to do several file/folder operations.

Check the attached image to see what I am looking for.

Thank you.

2017-03-08 13-36-29_Apps.png (19K) Download Attachment