VIM is a usability nightmare ;)

tuxic
Hi,

Take a look here...I thought it is worth a reading:
http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/2012/09/05/vim-is-a-usability-nightmare/

Spoiler: The title does NOT says it all... ;)

Have fun!
Cheers
Meino

Re: VIM is a usability nightmare ;)

tuxic
Hi Efraim,

...<scratching my head>.... ;)

What is the context of your "oops" ?
By the way: The title of the text is the opposite
of what the text finally states... :)
Hint: A little bit of Star Wars knowledge helps :) :) :):)))
Cheers
Meino

On 07/24 07:51, Efraim Yawitz wrote:

> Oops!
>
> On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 7:50 PM, Efraim Yawitz <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > No one says you have to use it.
> >
> > On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 7:14 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Take a look here...I thought it is worth a reading:
> >> http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/2012/09/05/vim-is-
> >> a-usability-nightmare/
> >>
> >> Spoiler: The title does NOT says it all... ;)
> >>
> >> Have fun!
> >> Cheers
> >> Meino
> >>

> >> --
> >> --
> >> You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
> >> Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
> >> For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
> >>
> >> ---
> >> email to [hidden email].

> ---

Re: VIM is a usability nightmare ;)

Richard Mitchell
The "oops" was in response to the auto message about top-posting.

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 8:29 PM, Richard Mitchell <[hidden email]> wrote:
The "oops" was in response to the auto message about top-posting.

--

No, actually the "oops" was an expression of embarrassment at having taken the title of the article as its content, just as the OP warned not to do.