VJDE

Alejandro Calbazana
Hello,

I have compiled Vim7 with Ruby support to try and make use of the VJDE
plugin.  When trying out the autocomplete functionality, I get  a popup
that follows:

---------------------------
Java Virtual Machine Launcher
---------------------------
Could not find the main class.  Program will exit.
---------------------------
OK

Subsequently, I get the following in my vim window:

Error detected while processing function
VjdeJavaPreview..VjdeCompletionFun..<SNR>21_VjdeJavaCompletionFun..<SNR>21_VjdeCompletionByVIM..VjdeJavaCompletion_F
indClass..VjdeListStringToList:

Has anyone had success with this plugin under Vim 7 using windows?  Any
help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Alejandro