VO Calender

Steve Litt
Hi all,

I need help installing and using the VO Calender. Has anyone gotten VO
Calender and traditional VO interoutline linking to work together? How do you
guys use the VO Calendering? I need it for a todo list and tickler file.

I wish we all lived in the same city and had meetings so I could look over
someone's shoulder while they use the Calendering module.

Does the standard VO Calendering module now include Lee Bigelow's new
mappings?

Any help would be appreciated.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Founder and acting president: GoLUG
http://www.golug.org

Re: VO Calender

David J Patrick
Steve Litt wrote:

>I wish we all lived in the same city and had meetings so I could look over
>someone's shoulder while they use the Calendering module.

So, like what city /do/ we all live in ?
I'm in Toronto.
djp

Re: VO Calender

Steve Litt
On Monday 08 August 2005 12:37 pm, David J Patrick wrote:
> Steve Litt wrote:
> >I wish we all lived in the same city and had meetings so I could look over
> >someone's shoulder while they use the Calendering module.
>
> So, like what city /do/ we all live in ?
> I'm in Toronto.
> djp

I live in the suburbs of Orlando, Florida.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Founder and acting president: GoLUG
http://www.golug.org

Re: VO Calender

Samuel Wright
High Wycombe, UK
Would be suprised to find many others in my back yard

On 8/8/05, Steve Litt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Monday 08 August 2005 12:37 pm, David J Patrick wrote:
> > Steve Litt wrote:
> > >I wish we all lived in the same city and had meetings so I could look over
> > >someone's shoulder while they use the Calendering module.
> >
> > So, like what city /do/ we all live in ?
> > I'm in Toronto.
> > djp
>
> I live in the suburbs of Orlando, Florida.
>
> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt
> Founder and acting president: GoLUG
> http://www.golug.org

Re: VO Calender

Stefan Schmiedl
Steve Litt (08.08. 13:31):

Southern part of Germany: http://mail.map24.com/edv-schmiedl.de

> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt
> Founder and acting president: GoLUG
> http://www.golug.org

Stefan Schmiedl

Re: VO Calender

Alan Schmitt
On 12 août 05, at 01:28, Stefan Schmiedl wrote:

> Steve Litt (08.08. 13:31):

>>> So, like what city /do/ we all live in ?
>>> I'm in Toronto.
>>> djp
>>>

>> I live in the suburbs of Orlando, Florida.
>>

> Southern part of Germany: http://mail.map24.com/edv-schmiedl.de
Grenoble, France.

Alan

--
The hacker: someone who figured this out and made something cool happen.
.O.

PGP.sig (193 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: VO Calender

Ben Armstrong
On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 12:37 -0400, David J Patrick wrote:
So, like what city /do/ we all live in ?
I'm in Toronto.
I'm in Halifax.  Only a very slightly long look over the shoulder away. ;)

Ben

Re: VO Calender

Samuel Wright
Ben,

That is indeed *much* closer to home, as I used to be in Manchester,
and have a load of mates from over there

On 8/12/05, BG - Ben Armstrong <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 12:37 -0400, David J Patrick wrote:
>  So, like what city /do/ we all live in ?
> I'm in Toronto.
>
>  I'm in Halifax.  Only a very slightly long look over the shoulder away. ;)
>
>  Ben

Re: VO Calender

Ben Armstrong
Samuel,

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 13:44 +0100, Samuel Wright wrote:
That is indeed *much* closer to home, as I used to be in Manchester,
and have a load of mates from over there
Being from the UK, you're probably not aware that the Halifax I live in is in Nova Scotia, Canada, not its namesake in England (which I visited once, by the way -- pretty town.)  Now re-read my post in context.  I was responding to David, who is in Toronto (not exactly next door, but a bit closer than Florida, Germany, or the UK).

Ben

Re: VO Calender

Samuel Wright
Sam extracts foot from mouth.

Will pay more attention before firing off answers next time...

On a different note, I met two Canadians last week...

Ok, everbody go back to ignoring this post.

On 8/12/05, BG - Ben Armstrong <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Samuel,
>
>  On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 13:44 +0100, Samuel Wright wrote:
>  That is indeed *much* closer to home, as I used to be in Manchester,
> and have a load of mates from over there
>
>  Being from the UK, you're probably not aware that the Halifax I live in is
> in Nova Scotia, Canada, not its namesake in England (which I visited once,
> by the way -- pretty town.)  Now re-read my post in context.  I was
> responding to David, who is in Toronto (not exactly next door, but a bit
> closer than Florida, Germany, or the UK).
>
>  Ben

Re: VO Calender

Steve Litt
On Friday 12 August 2005 09:10 am, BG - Ben Armstrong wrote:

> Samuel,
>
> On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 13:44 +0100, Samuel Wright wrote:
> > That is indeed *much* closer to home, as I used to be in Manchester,
> > and have a load of mates from over there
>
> Being from the UK, you're probably not aware that the Halifax I live in
> is in Nova Scotia, Canada, not its namesake in England (which I visited
> once, by the way -- pretty town.)  Now re-read my post in context.  I
> was responding to David, who is in Toronto (not exactly next door, but a
> bit closer than Florida, Germany, or the UK).
>
> Ben

Well, we shouldn't have a problem conducting a meeting:

Orlando Florida USA
Toronto Ontario Canada
High Wycombe, UK
Southern part of Germany
Grenoble, France
Halifax Nova Scotia, Canada

I know a perfect, centrally located meeting place. Greenland!

SteveT